→ Limited Seats
→ Job-Oriented Course Curriculum
→ Student Loans Assistance
→ 100% Job Placement
Your Career as a Top Makeup professional Begins Here !
This is an exciting introduction to professional makeup industry. The Level -1 – Foundation Course in Make up, with a duration of 2 weeks will help you develop a range of practical skills such as an indepth overview of the makeup tools and shades, and how to take care of them, facial structures, line & form, makeup applications, eye styling (eyebrows, eyelashes,eye shadow finishes) and more.
Jump Start your Makeup Career in 2 Weeks
- Introduction of makeup
- Evolution of makeup
- Prepping the skin
- Distinguishing skin type
- Hygiene and storage of makeup and tools
- Brushes and tools knowledge
- Foundation Theory
- Face shapes
- Various textures in makeup products
- Blusher Application
- Highlight and Countour Techniques
- Eye Shapes
- Eye Brow Shaping
- Eye Shadow Application
- Eye Shadow Blending Techniques
- Eye Liner Application
- Mascara Application
- False Lash
- Various eye shadow finishes.
|Brush #4 (Lips)||1|
All brushes are pure Sable. Contents may vary slightly
The Level 1 Foundation Course : Details
Duration: 2 weeks
Frequency : 5 Days a Week
Venue : Play Academy, Indiranagar, Bengaluru
Timings : 9.00 am – 1.00 pm
Admissions are on a first-come-first-served basis.
Yes, I would like to Join this Course
Send us the Quick Contact Form below to take the first step in ensuring your participation right away.
Fee Payment Details
Bank Address: Jakkasandra, Bangalore
Account Name: PLAY ACADEMY
Account Number: 8011917140
IFSC Code: KKBK0000430
Also, when making a transfer to our account, please send us a copy of the transaction receipt. This will enable us to trace the payment more efficiently. Thank you.
Terms & Conditions of Enrolment
1) A student is accepted for enrolment on and subject to the condition that the student will attend on the date (the commencement date) and at the time specified in the confirmation letter, which will be sent to the student upon receipt of the completed application form together with the correct registration fee.
2) Registration Fees are not refundable but shall be credited against the course fee.
3) The balance of the full course fee should be paid no less than 30 days prior to the commencement date. Such a fee should be subjects to the scale ruling on the commencement date and any increase (which may be introduced without prior notice between the application for enrolment and the commencement date) shall be payable on the commencement date.
4) Upon notification of the commencement date no variation in the course date will be permitted without at least one month’s written notice being received by the Administrator, who reserves the rightto change and confirm another date-subject to availability.
5) All fees quoted attract and are inclusive of GST at the current rate. All fees must be received by the academy without deduction.
6) In the event of a student failing to attend the confirmed course or complete the course for any reason, no refunds will be made and no entitlement to a later course will be gained.
7) Fees are not refundable if the course is interrupted or cancelled through an act of God or terrorist act.
8) Students will not be accepted on the commencement date unless full payment of fees is made. A receipt for registration fee will be sent with letter of confirmation and receipt for balance upon receipt for such amount. Hours Courses commence at 10 am and finish at 5 pm- Monday to Friday. Course hours can be varied at the discretion of the academy without prior notice. The academy will be closed on all listed public Holiday.
1) As all courses are of a continuous nature, no allowance for lateness or absenteeism will be made except with prior consent by the Trainer who also reserve the right to dismiss any student giving justifiable cause for such action. Her/His decision in all such a matters will be deemed final.
2) Students will need to practice upon one another. (Prints from photo shoots must be paid by the students directly to the photographers.) The Name Play Academy may not be used in any form of advertising whatsoever, including advertorial.
3) These conditions shall form the entire basis of the contract between the academy and the student. Only the Academy shall be authorized to alter or waive any of the aforementioned conditions.